Wednesday 20 May 2015

Week 54 - Transfers (10/18)

19/05/15

Sorry I haven't written much lately. I have been pretty lazy with it all. But I will do my best to update on what' happening. We are currently teaching about 20 or so people. 7 of which have baptismal dates.

1-3) Tommy, Carly and Patrick: They are awesome! These three have been willing to sacrifice anything to prepare for baptism. They will get baptized next weekend!
4) Maurice: He is struggling a lot with some issues but is very since. He is looking to get baptized on the 20th of June
5-6) Jen & Kyrrah: They are two 9 year olds with and have quite the fiery attitudes. They are looking to get baptized on the 6th of June
7) Andrew: We taught him once and he was like "Yeah you guys are good teachers. I'll get baptized." Then he came to church on Sunday. It was pretty amazing. He wants to get dunked on the 6th of June.


At first getting sent up here was really stressful but I have learned to love it soooo much. It is fantastic. Or "skux" as they say in T-Ville. The branch has some amazing families but since the area is so massive we hardly get to see them :( We don't have very many kms on our car to drive around everywhere but it's enough to get the work done. The weather is cooling down which is great. I am definitely going to have to come back here to do some of the really awesome stuff like the Great Barrier Reef and so on. It is incredible. I am on a great adventure.

My Companion Elder Williamson is great. He is helping me become so much better than I was and is really pushing me to do great things. It's incredible the relationships you have with people on you mission even though they are complete strangers. Friendships for life! I am so grateful for that part of my mission. I love life and I am happier than I have ever been! I see SO MUCH MORE of what God's plan is for me.


I love you all so much! Have an amazing week! - Elder Bullock!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment