Tuesday 3 November 2015

Week 78 - Transfers (14/18)

Man...so surprised! I got transferred. So upset. I felt like I was just getting used to Bellbird Park... Oh well. Sooo I am back in Brisbane now!! I am in Brisbane Ward, Brisbane Stake. The temple is in my area! It's pretty cool. We have a little bit of everything here. I am pretty pumped. My new companion is Elder Paulis from..................... CHUUK CHUUK MICRONESIA! Another one!!! Haha! I think I am the first missionary to have two Chuukese companions! We haven't spoken much yet but he seems like the man. Going to be some really hard work these next months. I am curious if this will be my last area. No matter what happens, it will be great! I am so thankful for this opportunity to serve in such a unique area. Love you heaps   

No comments:

Post a Comment