Sunday 1 June 2014

Week 4 - Logan is 19 today! (Well, tomorrow)

May 28th 2014
Miracles miracles miracles!!! So we are teaching a family and the oldest kid wants to get baptized. The mom then told us that his dad who lives up north is getting taught by someone as well. She forgot who so she gave him a ring and he is being taught by the Elders in Stanthorpe!! He wants to come down for the baptism as well!
The dad I talked about previously, Jody, whom hasnt ever seen the misisonaries is awesome! He was a proffesional skater and he totally reminds me of Carter haha. He is super excited about the gospel. Him, his partner, Nadia, their son Jamall, all want to get baptized! Great things are happening. I also got my first potential on my own haha. His name is Jean and he is from Kenya. He has a friend on a mission and has always been interested in taking the discussions so hopefully things go well with him.
May 29th 2014
We had trade-offs today! Me and Elder Hanson went to my area and I was senior companion for the day. Things went really well. As we were biking home I rode past a stop sign without thinking about it. As I come the next one I here "STOP"! And so I did. A second later a ute whips by. I would have died if I didn't listen to the spirit. But I'm alive so all good right?
Man... Time is going by so quickly. It seems like yesterday that I turned 18 and was preparing for the Melchizedek Priesthood. Whats even crazier is that I've been out for over a month already. I've changed so much is such a short amount of time. Crazy... Well, here's to 19 and many more months of my mission!!! I love you all so much and thank you for your support <3 XOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment