Sunday 9 November 2014

Week 26

October 31st

I found this while studying this morning and really enjoyed it. "Your Heavenly Father will not fail to give unto you whatsoever ye ask of Him: -JST Luke 11:5-6. Things have been well so far. There are a few struggles but other than those all is well. Despite hard times and it feeling like I restarted my whole mission, I am as happy as ever. I have the strength to continue in exact obedience to the mission rules and because of that, I am receiving many blessings from my Heavenly Father. Tonight we had a ward trunk or treat. None of the kids understood why it was called a trunk or treat because in Australia they call "trunks" "boots". It was hilarious. As I have gotten to know the ward members better, I have been feeling a lot better about everything. We have been very blessed with the miracle of finding a couple of new people to teach. This area is hard but it is certainly rewarding! I really look forward to this upcoming week.


"REMEMBER" NOVEMBER 3rd 

What a momentous occasion yesterday. Under the direction on the First Presidency and the Area Presidency, the entire Pacific area had an area wide fast for missionary work! All of November is dedicated to missionary work in the area and concludes with a special Sacrament meeting on the last Sunday of November. These things are preparing everyone in the area to help the Lord in His mighty work. There are many miracles to come in our missions effort to once again strive for 100 CONVERT BAPTISMS in this wonderful month of "REMEMBER NOVEMBER". May we all remember the sacrifice of our Older Brother, Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment