Monday 12 January 2015

Week 36 - Transfers! (7/18)

So Logan didn't send me an actual blog entry but I will share part of what he wrote me.


Transfer news! 

President called me yesterday before the transfer and was like "Elder Bullock... You know I love you. And that's why you are getting a lot of responsibility...again." 

Being Senior Companion is annoying if your companion doesn't want to work. But Elder Katta had a really good first trainer so hopefully he is going to have some work ethic. If not, I'll love him into working :)

So...
Elder Higham went to WATERFORD!!!!!!!! He is in my old area! CRAZY! 

My new companion is Elder Katta. He is from Chuuk, Micronesia. He has been out for 6 weeks. I will be teaching him English and I am finishing training him, so it should be fun. I get to be the driver now as well! 

I also received this email from President:

Elder Bullock,

Proud of you Elder Bullock. You love your companion and use your unity to see miracles. It takes great work and diligence. It will always matter in your eternal progression. Your enthusiasm for the standards warms my heart.

Love you,

President Henderson

No comments:

Post a Comment