Monday 26 January 2015

Week 38

January 21st 2015

I was really humbled last night. As we returned to our flat we began to do our daily planning session. As we finished, Elder Katta gave me a really big hug and said "thank you for everything." A little confused I asked what do you mean everything? He replied "Thank you for teaching me and helping me." I was honored. It feels so good to know I am truly making a difference. Later on today, while finding, we got a call to go to a hospital to give a sister a blessing. The spirit was very strong as I pronounced her healing and used the divine powers of the Holy Priesthood. She is elderly and this is her third operation within a week’s time. This surgery was unexpected. After the blessing Sister Dennisen, her two daughters, two granddaughters, and great grandson were all in tears. It was an experience I will never forget.


January 24th 2015


What a fun day! First we went and helped a sister pack up to move. We ended up inheriting a bunch of church books. We took what we wanted and gave the rest to the ward. Then we went to an appointment with a couple of less-actives, Jack and Melva. Following that it was the first annual Camp Hill ward Ping Pong Tournament. I got knocked out on the first round :'( But it was better that way because we had an appointment to go to :) It was a dinner appointment with a less active family and they made the BEST lasagna (almost as good as mum's) and lamingtons I've ever had. It was a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment