Monday 19 January 2015

Week 37

January 15th 2015

Exciting times! Transfers were on the 13th! Elder Higham got transferred to... WATERFORD EMP!!! MY OLD AREA!!! It's pretty cool that he went there. I am still in Camp Hill 1 with a new companion, Elder Katta. I am doing his follow-up training. He is from Chuuk, Micronesia. I really look forward to helping him out in any way I can. This transfer is going to be a good one. And it's only 4 weeks long! So I gotta make it last! This afternoon, I took Elder Katta to a member's house. Tony, the member, pretended to be an investigator so we could help Elder Katta (and myself) improve his teaching/English. After we got out of the lesson Elder Katta was very excited to have such a powerful lesson. We then circled around and stopped at Brother Baptista's (Tony) house to visit him. It was a great experience for the three of us. It helped us all learn something new.


January 18th 2015


What a mega-miraculous super-stupendous week! We hit an all time high teaching record this week! Between our member present lessons, our less-active/recent convert lessons, and our other lessons, we taught.............. 28 LESSONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And because of our diligence, I am exhausted!! Not only that but it is WAY TOO HOT HERE! I almost passed out the other day. I need to drink heaps of water. Everyone says that A: this is a really hot summer and B: This is as hot/humid as it gets. So there is some hope for me. I honestly prefer -40 vs. +40.

No comments:

Post a Comment