Tuesday 9 June 2015

Week 57

I am feeling great :) I had an unusually quick recovery for the virus I had. Very blessed :) 

We are fully moved in. We had some visitors this weekend and they leave tomorrow morning after district conference. They are the Whit Sundays Elders! It's been really fun having them around. 


So we saw President Henderson this weekend. It was great to see him. I love him SO much! They called a new district presidency so we are going to really try to get things done right up here. The branch is okay. 200-ish members but hardly any Priesthood Holders. We don't do much for the branch on Sundays but we are trying to get more involved. We currently do not have a branch mission leader but are hoping for one this Sunday. Missionary work doesn't really change. Just the location and the people you work with. I prefer this area over Brisbane but I miss Camp Hill ward a lot. I still miss Waterford haha. Today for P-Day we went to a Zoo called Billabong Sanctuary!

No comments:

Post a Comment