Sunday 17 August 2014

Week 15 - Learning new things! The rain here is wet!

August 15th 2014
A proverb says

 "The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The second best time is now." 

Something that I learned from that is if you want to be something, don't wait for it. Don't expect it to come. Do it now! I want to be the best missionary I can possibly be. Instead of thinking about who I will be a year from now, I am going to be that missionary now. The best time to be who you want to be is now.

August 16th 2014
I hope they call me on a mission, where it will rain a foot or two. I AM DRENCHED. It rained heaps today. But according to Australian missionary legend, every hour you spend in the rain, your eternal companion will spend an hour at the gym... So that's good news! Seriously though, even though we are soaked, we have seen many miracles today. Lots of new investigators, lots of people progressing, and tons of potentials to follow up with. Stake conference is this weekend so that will be fun. President Henderson, the temple president, and an area 70 will be there so I have that to look forward to. It will be a very edifying experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment