Sunday 31 August 2014

Week 17

SEPTEMBER 1ST 2014!!!!!!!!!!!


Happy Australian Father's Day! Well, it's on the 7th but close enough. Fathers have a divine role in people's eternal lives. I of course think of my own father, Scott Bullock, who has always been there to provide for me spiritually and temporally as well. Second, I think of my church leaders. How diligently my young men’s leaders, bishops, and stake and mission presidents have taught me how to prepare and become a father myself. Thirdly, I think of my Father in Heaven. I think of Him and his infinite love and blessings He has for me. I love them all. I especially love you dad. You are the man. You have boldly led our family to the point where we all are now. Thank you for everything you have done for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment