Sunday 25 May 2014

Week 3 - He's 'Growing'!

Quote of the week: "Growing is a process of stretching and stretching and at times brings pain. You'll never see the rainbow until you have the rain."
 
May 23rd
 
Some great things have happened. We had mission orientation/training and that was awesome. I am so spiritually charged. I need to be alligned with faith, Christ, God, scripture, and love to recieve the richness of his blessings. After a few trainings we walked to dinner. I got 11 contacts along the way! We had burgers and chips. Then we headed back for another training. Then it was off to bed in a decent hotel. When we woke up we started the "PERFECT MORNING". For a perfect morning on a mission you wake up, go for a jog, do a round of "Snap Gravity" then eat breakfast. After a cool shower and a change of clothes, we went back to Kangaroo Point chapel for more training. Then it was time to go back to the flat as my trainer came and picked me up. I have a whole new look on obedience, diligence, and faith. Now hopefully my knee gets better.
 
May 25th
 
I love the sabbath day. It's such a relaxing day. A day to refuel myself spiritually. Definitely not physically though haha. Since I'm up at 5:30 to be ready for meetings. I know what I'm gonna send home for presents! Lava lavas!!! They are awesome! Look forward to them Mom Dad Madi and Carter :)
 
 
So I'm currently emailing and Sunny, the ward mission leader, walks in with Will Hopawati! A big time rugby player who served his mission here. Crazy stuff!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment